- “In Search of a Founding Mother: The Case of Auðr Djúpauðga in Sturlubók,” ed. by Thijs Porck, Amsterdamer Beitrage Zur Alteren Germanistik 77 (2017)3-4: 559–583.
- “An Icelandic Christmas Hymn – Hljómi raustinn barna best,” ed. by Jóhanna Katrín Friðriksdóttir and Viðar Pálsson, Gripla 25 (2014): 193-250.
- “Remembering Auðr/Unnr Djúp(a)uðga Ketilsdóttir: Construction of Cultural Memory and Female Religious Identity,” ed. by Kirsi Kanerva and Elina Räsänen, Mirator 14 (2013)2: 61–78.
- “Íslands Kvennalof: Cultural Memories of Viking-age Women in 18th-century Praise Poetry,” in 18th VIKING CONGRESS, DENMARK 6–12 AUGUST 2017 – Abstracts, Papers and Posters, ed. by Christina A. Levisen, Anne Pedersen, and Søren M. Sindbæk (Aarhus: SUN-tryk, 2017), p. 35.
- “Letters in the Margin: Female Provenance of Laxdæla Saga Manuscripts on Flatey,” in The Sixteenth International Saga Conference Sagas and Space. Preprints of Abstracts, ed. by Jürg Glauser et al. (Zürich: Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Skandinavische Studien c/o Abteilung für Nordische Philologie, 2015), p. 290.
- “The never ending story of Auður/Unnur djúpúðga Ketilsdóttir: cultural memory and religious identity,” in The 15th International Saga Conference: Sagas and the Use of the Past. 5th–11th August 2012, Aarhus University. Preprint of Abstracts, ed. by A. Mathias Valentin Nordvig and Lisbeth H. Torfing (Aarhus: Aarhus University Press, 2012), pp. 305-06